Manage all your job applications and resumes with this simple Notion template.
💼 The Job Applications Tracker is a simple and easy-to-use Notion template for managing all your job applications, resumes, cover letters, and portfolio links in one place. Use this template to help find your next dream job!
- Quickly and easily enter details about each job you've applied for, including:
- Company name
- Job description link
- Job title
- Status of the application
- Date applied
- Date of last contact
- Location and whether it's a remote position
- Company size
- Contact person name, title, email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Comments and tags
- Includes the "Job Description & Interview Details" template to manage each of your job applications with space for:
- Action items
- Job description
- Company research notes
- Interview notes
- How you can add value
- Your strengths
- Your weaknesses
- What excites you about the position
- What you can learn and improve from interviews
- Add your resumes, cover letters, and portfolio links for easy access when applying for jobs.
- Note your salary range expectations for your position compared to the salaries in the cities you are applying in.
- Create a list of relevant interview questions and answers to help you better prepare for your interviews.
- Add thank you and follow-up email templates to customize and send out after your interviews easily.
- The template is optimized for both mobile and desktop.
Note: Due to the issue of Notion templates getting shared by being duplicated to workspaces there is a no-returns policy for all of my Notion templates. Please contact me if you have any questions before getting the template.